Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So last night was fun and then around 10 it sucked. I looked at my checking account to make sure it was okay and it told my that I had $-10.01. I freaked out. I hadn't done anything to have a negitive amount of money and so I looked at the summary noticed that my anti-virius company did an automatic renewal and then I called. Thankfully it worked out. I felt a little dumb though because the lady told me that they sent an email but I haven't used that email and when I checked there it was---the email. Then I started to freak out that the bank would contuine to charge me and I couldn't call anyone to ask so I decided to wait until today to check my account and then call. I checked my account and there it was! The money was already refuned and I am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment